HISTORY & LIFE ORIENTATION EDUCATOR
A Quality Private High School, situated in Midrand Gauteng, seeks to appoint a dynamic and energetic qualified Educator for History and Life Orientation for Grade 8-12.
Pre-requisites for this post include:
- Diploma or Degree in the relevant learning area.
- Valid SACE Accreditation
- South African Identity Document / valid work permit.
- Minimum 3 years teaching History for the FET phase.
- Minimum 3 Contactable reference.
- Track record for Grade 12 results.
The Successful candidate will be required to attend to extra lessons, participate in extracurricular activities and must be a team player. The candidate should be willing to relocate if necessary.
Prospective applicants should email their 3 page CV, Certificates and Identification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 09 November 2018